Thursday, June 26, 2014

Tech Integration 101

This course has provided me with a few resources that I will definitely use throughout the school year.  Several mentions of Google Forms has me excited about trying this new concept for quick assessments in the classroom.  I think it will be a great way to quickly check for understanding and use for informal assessments.  There are a few other resources that were introduced, such as Remind and Classcharts, that I would also like to try in my classes.  I can also use the curriculum models for professional development for teachers and use the resources and examples provided to help integrate technology more effectively in the classroom.  Sharing the 21st Century Skills with all teachers in my district will be beneficial when discussing technology as well.  I look forward to sharing what I learned in this course with students and teachers!

No comments:

Post a Comment