Monday, March 3, 2014

Tech Integration

I am most excited about learning how to effectively integrate technology at all grade levels, and I'm always looking and exploring digital resources to use in the classroom.  Even thought our elementary building is not 1:1, we have several iPads and Chromebooks in the classrooms, so I can provide resources to use for iPads and have experience using Google Apps as well.  I keep looking at a flipped classroom and would love to explore this more and learn effective techniques and resources to use to flip the classroom.  I think some of our teachers are ready for this concept and would like to be able to provide assistance for them to be successful.  I'm looking forward to learning more about integrating technology in our school.

No comments:

Post a Comment