Wednesday, July 31, 2013

As We Come to an End...

As I reflect on this course I realized that I have gained lots of knowledge about technology.  I feel confident that I can use what I have learned in this class for professional development for teachers and provide reasons why technology should be used in the classroom. I have always known that it was important and now I have some resources to help me explain it to teachers.

I have also added many tools to my "digital backpack" and can't wait to share them with students and teachers.  I will be incorporating many of these into my curriculum this year!

Lastly, I was able to increase my PLN with lots of resources to follow.  I will continue to use these resources throughout the school year to stay current on new tech tools and ideas.


1 comment:

  1. I too am looking forward with sharing the resources we have learned over our summer of eLearning! I am looking forward to the day we are no longer needed to teaching others how to integrate because it is a part of who we are.

    ReplyDelete